Why Win98's Delay Is O.K.
A few years ago, a delay in the delivery of a new operating system from Microsoft Corp. would have thrown the computer industry into a tizzy. That's because everyone--PC makers, software suppliers, computer retailers--counted on each new version of Microsoft's market-dominating Windows software to kick off a fresh tide of buying that raised all their boats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis