The Tests Are Back From The CdGeoffrey Smith
INVENTORS OF THE COMPACT-disk player hoped it would revolutionize audio, but did they figure on making waves in medical diagnostics? Gamera Bioscience Corp. in Cambridge, Mass., is using a modified CD system to create a portable laboratory dubbed the LabCD. The machine will simultaneously perform most standard blood tests plus DNA analyses, says Chairman Alec Mian.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans