The Power Of Corporate Boards
As one who has consulted with boards and recruited directors for some of the country's largest corporations, I read with interest John Byrne's "The CEO and the board" (Cover Story, Sept. 15) which focused on governance policies and practices at H.J. Heinz Co. In helping companies build top-quality boards and revise their governance practices to avoid criticism, we have often used Campbell Soup as an example of a company whose governance practices merit emulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks