Where Bud Isn't King Of Beers
In a corner of Valentin Diez' office stands a waist-high globe, inlaid with lapis lazuli and other semiprecious stones. It comes in handy for the chief of sales and marketing for Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo, who is pushing to open markets for the company's Corona brand as far away as Tajikistan. Jokes the widely traveled Diez of the globe he bought in Hong Kong: "We learn geography from this."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020