Is Medicare Abuse An Epidemic?
On the morning of July 16, Olsten Corp.'s meteoric rise to the top of the home health field hit a dubious milestone. FBI agents walked into 22 Florida offices Olsten manages for troubled hospital giant Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. Shaken employees were asked to step from their desks and forbidden to leave without giving a name and home phone number. Hours later, the agents drove off with hundreds of documents, diskettes, memos, training manuals--even Christmas card lists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy