Report From The Home FrontBy
How better to understand a trend than to live it yourself? Over the years, as BUSINESS WEEK's staff experienced its own baby boom and two-career families complicated personnel decisions, we have learned all about the work-family balancing act. Today, many staffers have reduced schedules or do some work at home. A few telecommute full-time. When we send correspondents overseas we must consider kids' school schedules and spouses' career moves, as well as our own needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas