Italy: Sprinting Toward Entry In The EmuBy
Italy's recovery took hold this spring, propelled by exports and car buying. While no one expects the gain to be repeated, the growth spurt will help the government of Prime Minister Romano Prodi to close its budget gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks