Our Sports Gear, Ourselves
Gimmick peddler. That's what Ellen Wessel figures store owners considered her when she pulled up with a carload of women's running apparel in 1977--the year she launched Moving Comfort Inc. "I felt like I was selling snake oil," she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- One of the World's Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling