A Wake Up Call For Business
Pilots for Delta Airlines don't face contract talks until 2000. But borrowing a page from the successful strike by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters against United Parcel Service Inc., the Delta Airlines Pilot Assn. is considering starting "informational picketing" to try to win public support for their demands even before sitting down at the bargaining table. The Teamsters' victory, says pilots union President Dennis Dolan, "has given us a sense of empowerment."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day