The Hedge Funds: The Rich Get A Little Richer
Most rich people who invest their millions with the biggest hedge funds are lots happier than they were just a month ago. But they're still not as happy as working stiffs who stick their hard-earned retirement savings in a mutual fund tied to the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses