Oxford's News Only Sounds Bad
It has been a spectacular run for Oxford Health Plans Inc. In 13 years under founder Stephen F. Wiggins, the managed-care company has racked up 1.9 million members, nearly 100% annual profit growth, and a $6.2 billion market capitalization. Wiggins has a stake now worth $240 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses