Online Original: D. Rex GoldingLinda Himelstein
D. Rex Golding has had some big shoes to fill. As the replacement for longtime Morgan Stanley & Co. star banker Frank Quattrone, who left last year along with other senior bankers to launch rival Deutsche Morgan Grenfell Technology Group, Golding has worked hard to rebuild the Menlo Park-based team and firm up morale. And from the looks of things, the 39-year-old Harvard MBA seems to have done all right.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’