Geoffrey A. Moore Marketing Consultant And AuthorGabrielle Saveri
When Geoffrey A. Moore returned to Silicon Valley in 1978, he wasn't sure how he was going to make a living. Technology was the hot thing in the Valley, and as an English professor with a PhD in Medieval and Renaissance Literature, his job prospects seemed modest. "I answered an ad for an educational specialist," he recalls. Little did Moore realize that the path he had chosen would lead to fame and fortune. Some 19 years later, with two popular business books under his belt, Moore is regarded as a leading high-tech marketing strategist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’