Someone's In The Kitchen With Martha
Martha Stewart is at a gala sipping a glass of turquoise champagne to match her cashmere jacket and costume jewelry when she turns to her new chief executive. "Doesn't this remind you of the blue skin of a scarab beetle, Sharon?" Sharon Patrick--her own beer-hued pantsuit clashing with the drink--chokes out a boisterous laugh. "Martha, how am I supposed to know what a scarab beetle looks like?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders