Ridin' That Tech Train
All year long, as the bull market gathered a new head of steam and pushed through previous records, investors kept a careful eye on the technology stocks that have been such a huge factor in the market's rise. For months, any sign of trouble--real or imagined--sent tremors through the tech sector. By the end of the first half, the Standard & Poor's Computer Systems Index trailed the S&P 500 stock index by 2%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day