O.K., Mark Willes Cut Costs. Now Can He Sell Newspapers?
Mark H. Willes smiles faintly at the memory of his first months at Times Mirror Co., when his cost-slashing won the onetime General Mills Inc. vice-chairman the epithets "cereal killer" and "Captain Crunch." "It didn't bother me," Times Mirror's chairman and CEO says coolly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's