Fruit And Veggie Life SupportBy
How do you keep newly cut fruits and vegetables fresh for several days or even weeks? Some investors think EPL Technologies (EPTG) has the answer, and they've been scooping up shares of the little-known company. The stock, trading at 4 in late April, has been on the rise and hit 6 1/4 on July 15. The company says its food-processing technology helps extend the shelf life of produce by inhibiting the enzymatic browning and subsequent degradation of cut fruits and veggies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas