A Class Act On The Net
For the past seven years, Rhonda Toon has been an elementary-school teacher in Lamar County, Ga. In response to the June 9 column "Readin', Writin', and the Internet," she wrote this account of her struggle to get her students onto the Internet. For more from the front lines of education, check out www.businessweek.com/tocs/teched.htm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas