Lawyers Will Benefit Most From The Tobacco Deal
"The big four who battle big tobacco" (People, June 16) shows how ludicrous the antismoking campaign has become. These four lawyers are hardly crusaders for good, but rather shrewd investors who stand to gain millions for their efforts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts