This Barbie Even Knows Your NameEdward C. Baig
LITTLE GIRLS LOVE TO TALK to dolls, and sometimes, with the pull of a string, the dolls talk back. But rarely will a doll get up close and personal with its owner in quite the way that Mattel Media's new "Talk With Me Barbie Doll" does.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020