Fresh Rumblings At GryphonBy
Earthquakes are bad news, especially for insurers who sell policies against them. Yet the stock of Gryphon Holdings (GRYP), a property-and-casualty insurer specializing in quakes, hasn't cratered. In fact, it's on the rise--despite a pretax loss of $11.5 million resulting from a California earthquake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone