What's So Strange About Standing Up To China?
"Weird bunch," huh? ("Don't let this weird bunch dictate America's China policy," Economic Viewpoint, June 16). I guess it's "weird" to be concerned about those who are being tortured, imprisoned, or murdered for their religious beliefs by a regime that forces women to have abortions and forcibly sterilizes them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock