Quorum: Health Care's Kinder Conqueror
By his own admission, Paul "Pete" Strobel doesn't know beans about for-profit health care. But the 87-year-old retired steelworker does know one thing: He hates Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. Strobel organized a petition drive to keep the giant hospital chain from buying his hometown hospital in Massillon, Ohio, fearing that Columbia would shut it down. "I did everything in the world to get that outfit out of town," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts