Hollywood Heads South Again...And Movie Mad Mexicans CheerElisabeth Malkin
Through a megaphone, a young assistant exhorts several hundred extras to shout louder. Massed in the courtyard of the San Blas hacienda, the "villagers" chant "Zorro! Zorro!" On the balcony above stands Spanish star Antonio Banderas. Wielding his whip and sword, Banderas is playing the masked legend immortalized by Douglas Fairbanks Sr.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone