Commentary: Going Beyond Rhetoric On Race RelationsSusan Garland
Few Presidents have been as eloquent about race relations as Bill Clinton. He often describes his embarrassment when federal troops had to be called in to integrate Little Rock schools. And when public opinion swung against affirmative action, he came up with a "mend it, don't end it" approach that helped defuse the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses