`The Prozac Machine Ate My Money'Erica Garcia
MANY RURAL CLINICS AND most hospitals maintain their own in-house pharmacies, requiring the services of a pharmacist and taking up valuable floor space. ADDS Inc. in North Billerica, Mass., has developed a cheaper alternative: a medicine-vending machine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner