"It's very rewarding to him because it's a new family for him, and we care about him. I don't know how many millions that's worth."---Callaway Golf founder Ely Callaway, declining to put a price tag on his unusual endorsement contract with Betty Ford grad John Daly, which requires the golfer to stay sober
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’