Smile! You're On My Computer
Homeowners looking to sell their property tend to prefer experienced, older real estate agents, and that put 26-year-old Drew Armstrong at a disadvantage. So the Provo (Utah) agent turned to an age-appropriate solution--technology. While competitors pasted photos on hand-lettered black-and-white flyers, Armstrong last year purchased a digital camera, a color laser printer, and a couple of Macintosh computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner