Blair May Drive A Hard Bargain With Europe
When Europe's leaders gathered for a one-day summit in Noordwijk on May 23, they were abuzz with anticipation. Officially, they were in the Dutch seaside town to work on plans to reform the European Union. But the summit's real business was to inspect Tony Blair up close. Would the new Labor Prime Minister, they wondered, end Britain's isolation and lead it back into the European fold?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’