A Hunger For Opta Food?By
Little-known Opta Food Ingredients (OPTS) is getting to be quite visible to major packaged-food companies and even McDonald's. A maker of food ingredients that cut fat and enhance taste and nutritional content, Opta has a "huge potential in its niche markets," says one New York money manager who has been buying shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses