`T. Boone: A Raider Getting Raided?'
"T. Boone: A raider getting raided?" (Up Front, May 12) did not state or intend to suggest that a court injunction, issued in connection with divorce proceedings, prohibited T. Boone Pickens from using his money in a trading partnership, BP Capital Energy Fund. The court order specifically permits him to use the couple's money in that partnership. Also, the article did not intend to suggest that Pickens contested his wife's use of their home. He agreed to her living in the rented house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’