Rei Ts Are Going Like A House Afire
Mortimer B. Zuckerman doesn't shy from the public eye. The longtime bachelor's succession of relationships, as well as his recent wedding, have been well chronicled in the press. But when it comes to his vast real estate and publishing empire, Zuckerman has operated differently: "I never wanted to bring any of my companies public," he says. But soon, Zuckerman will float the biggest real estate investment trust offering in history, a $903 million initial public stock offering of Boston Properties, a collection of trophy office buildings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner