After The Budget Deal, A Few Tidbits For Business?Amy Borrus and Mike Mcnamee
Now that President Clinton and GOP leaders of Congress have struck a balanced-budget deal, the business community is wondering: Is this it for bipartisan cooperation? The cynics assume the Democrats and Republicans will call it quits and gear up for the '98 election battle. But there may be just enough glow left from the budget accord to get a modest business-friendly agenda through the 105th Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’