Note To Deficit Cutters: It Won't Get Easier
The strong domestic economy is providing cover for Washington's amazing ineptitude. The public appears to be taking a time-out from politics to enjoy the fruits of its labor. More people are at work than ever, and many of them are taking home a decent paycheck for the first time in years. But politicians shouldn't bet that this bliss will last forever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018