This Is Not Your Father's Traffic SchoolBarbara Hetzer
"How many of you thought the speed limit in the carpool lane was 55 miles per
hour--per person?" Reed Berry asks at the beginning of his eight-hour class. This California comedian-cum-traffic-school teacher uses one-liners to get the ball rolling, gently ribbing his students about speeding, running red lights, and various other moving violations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States