Southwest's Love Fest At Love FieldWendy Zellner
You can't help thinking how this would look in a Dilbert cartoon. At Southwest Airlines Co.'s University for People at Dallas' Love Field airport, 220 adults do the chicken dance. They don't just go through the motions, either. They clap and flap their "wings" with abandon--and we're only an hour into Southwest's "Culture Day."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders