Aol In Japan: `We're Not Late To The Party'
He already made it the No.1 online service in the U.S., and he's making big inroads in Europe. Now, America Online Inc. founder Stephen M. Case, 38, has designs on Japan. Backed by trading giant Mitsui & Co. and financial publisher Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc., AOL launched a Japanese-language version on Apr. 15. Case discussed with Tokyo Bureau Chief Brian Bremner the challenges of turning AOL into a global brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations