The Man Behind The MouseOtis Port
Of all the pioneers of personal computers and the Web, Douglas Engelbart may be the poorest and least-known. But the man who invented the mouse is finally winning recognition as the 1997 winner of the Lemelson-MIT prize--a $500,000 jackpot awarded annually to an American inventor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy