`Hi, Mom. I Can See You On C Phone'By
Early birds in C-Phone (CFON) have had quite a roller-coaster ride: After trading at 2 to 4 for most of last year, the shares blasted off after New Year's, zoomed to 16, and are now at 11. What's next for this maker of PC-based desktop videoconferencing systems?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline