Hollywood East...Take TwoJames Drake
In a farmyard deep in Central Bohemia, a fierce-looking man in a jumpsuit labeled "social deviant" is doused in gasoline, then set on fire. "Make sure he's good and lit," a middle-age bystander laughs nonchalantly before strolling off for a cup of tea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy