Economic Freedom: How Does The U.S. Stack Up?Paul Craig Roberts
The worldwide collapse of socialism has revolutionized the theory of economic development. Formerly, most academic economists, as well as those in the CIA, believed that growth was fueled by high rates of investment, access to cheap natural resources, the ability to absorb the latest technology, and, most important, a central plan to insure against the "anarchy of the market."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing