A Pumped Up Powerbook
Apple Computer, bouncing from crisis to crisis, hasn't given its fans much except bad news lately. But the legions of Mac maniacs finally have something to cheer about. With its well-designed and superfast new laptop, the PowerBook 3400, Apple has reminded the computing world of the technology leader it once was and perhaps can become again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet