Where Thailand Went Wrong
Four years ago, Thailand was one of the economies singled out by World Bank as a model of a developing country that produced consistent high growth with low inflation. Among its secrets: disciplined technocrats who ensured that the county's finances were in solid shape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas