The Gusher That's Making Norwegians Nervous
At giant North Sea platforms on the continental shelf off Norway's coast, the oil is surging up from the sea bottom at a record pace. With oil and gas expected to bring in some $25.3 billion in 1997, the country is experiencing an economic boom that most European countries would envy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day