You're Of Sound Mind And Body, So...Stuart Weiss
Several weeks ago, my wife gave birth to twins. After the excitement died down and all the thank-you notes were written, I finally got around to looking at my will. Written in 1993, it was out of date, and not just because I had four children instead of two. It also didn't take into account the increase in my family's net worth. Nor had I completed a living will, which provides instructions in the event that I'm incapacitated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap