O.K., Print Up New Business CardsBy
Frank Salizzoni's resume needs updating. A year ago, the former president of USAir Inc. was just a board member at H&R Block. Then the top spot at Block opened up, and Salizzoni took over as president and CEO. Now, he's got the same titles at CompuServe, the No.2 online service that's 80% owned by Block.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations