Clinton: He's Up. He's Down. He's Up. He's...
On the surface, Bill Clinton's second term is off to a strong start. The U.S. economy is chugging along. The President's approval ratings have hit 61%. And Clinton is dominating the Washington agenda with his drives for a balanced budget and additional education spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock