At Aol, More Holes By The Minute
Is America Online out of the cyber woods? Not by a long shot. Rushing to put its busy-signal customer-service debacle behind it, the online giant is adding an average of 1,000 modems a day to reconnect angry subscribers. But its financial problems won't be as easy to fix.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing