Why Seoul Is Seething
"Why Seoul is seething" (International Business, Jan. 27) may have unintentionally given the impression that Samsung is ceasing production of construction equipment. Various companies in the Samsung Group are phasing out a few noncore products for the Korean market, including some construction products. But this does not affect Samsung's construction-equipment operations in North America or Europe. C.D. Chun, president of Samsung Construction Equipment America Corp., says Samsung "remains committed to the long-term development and growth of our construction-equipment business."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States