What's Purple And Knows 14,000 Words?
When Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates became a father last year, at age 40, computer industry rivals predicted the hyper-aggressive software billionaire would mellow, slow down. Instead, the proud papa of a 9-month-old girl is launching a new business--aimed at tiny tots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances